The requirements and documents to be submitted remain same in case of applying through the UTIITSL official website. Please check this article about how to apply online for New pan card with NSDL to find the documents.
- Visit the Online Application Page from HERE
- This link is will take you directly to the online form 49a
- Select the Application Type and enter complete details
- After filling the form click on Submit Button
- You will be asked to verify that complete details are correct or not. You can edit the application at this stage.
- After confirming that the the details are correct, you can continue.
- An acknowledgement will be shown online which will contain a coupon number too
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement
- Attach your photographs and fill in the signature.
- The acknowledgement along with the copy of the documents in favor of Address proof, age proof and identity proof should be sent to the following address :
UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Ltd., Plot no 3, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614.
Payment of PAN Card Fee – UTIITSL
- You can pay the fee either during the application filling i.e. via online mode or through cheque or demand draft.
- Fee to be paid – Rs. 105 for Indian Citizen and Rs. 971 for NRI’s
- Demand Draft/Pay Order to be sent, should be made in favour of “UTIITSL”